How to stylishly combine a hat with a coat: The best examples
The image is formed from the details, and every detail in the women’s wardrobe is important.
So that you can be able to make the right impression, you should focus on the tips that we give below.
How to choose a stylish hat to coat?
- If you choose a hat for a blown coat or to a coat, the hat must have a similar color range, that is, have the same color as the outerwear, or be 2-3 tones brighter or darker.
- If you decide to wear a hat in a contrasting color with a coat, you need to choose the same scarf.
- You can wear a sporty-styled hat for a blown coat or a down jacket; however, do not forget that the cap must fit the shape of your face. Also relevant are hats with ethnic patterns, for example, with Scandinavian motifs.
- Fur hat is chosen to coat with a fur collar.
- When choosing a fur hat, you should carefully inspect the product and check the quality of the fur. The fur tearing and easily departing from fabric testifies to inadequate dressing. Please note that the fur in the entire product must have the same length. If we are talking about a fur hat, suitable for spring or autumn coats, it is better to dwell on the product, partially decorated with fur, and not completely made of it.
- Romantic natures can opt for large hats with fur trim or element (for example, a pompon).
- Girls wearing a down jacket in a sporty casual style can opt for hats with ears, as well as hats in the form of a cap or beret.
- Choosing a hat do not forget about your height. If the height is not high, you can use a hat-shaped fur hat in the image. This option is suitable for a classic coat and clothing, made in a business style.
- If you wear a military-style coat, it can be supplemented with a cap or cap like a man’s. Moldings, earflaps, scarves with ethnic patterns will also be appropriate in such a bow, if we are talking about a coat with fur stitching or embroidery.
- Coat made of boucle wool. It should be supplemented with knitted hats, having an elongated or round shape, decorated with beads, ribbons or harness.
- Blue drape coat. A beret of a large openwork knit, a traditional beret or a beret with a fur pompon will be appropriate in this combination. Caps and caps, pipes can also serve as the completion of this image.
- When choosing a fur hat to coat with a fur collar, select the color of the hat corresponding to the color of the collar.
- When choosing the color of the cap to the coat, it is allowed to be guided by the spectral circle and choose suitable combinations – either opposite or similar in tone.
- When selecting a headdress for a strict coat, the headdress can be frilly, have an original finish and decor.
- When searching for a knitted hat for a winter coat, the yarn should be thick, for the spring and autumn options the yarn is thinner. Summer coat can complement the beret lace, made of iris.
- If you have a diminutive appearance (facial features, height), volumetric hats will not suit you. The best choice would be tight-fitting simple models.
- Knitted hat to coat. Choosing a knitted hat, pay attention to the facial features. If the facial features (nose, cheeks, lips) are round, buy a large-knit hat. If the facial features are clear, make a choice in favor of knitted hats and cashmere and cotton products.
- With a natural appearance (natural makeup and hair color), wear a knitted hat of a large knit with or without a pompon.
- If you keep to a classic style of dress, wear a thin cashmere hat with a coat.
- If you have a massive chin, wear a cap with a lapel.
- If you have an elongated face and high forehead, just push the cap on your eyebrows to correct this flaw.
- When chubby cheeks wear voluminous knitted beret hats with a coat.