Autumn has come, which means that it’s time to experiment. Multi-layered, bright colors and texture are welcome in the autumn in the office style. Therefore, if you want to choose an interesting, but at the same time business attire that meets the dress code, read our fashion tips.
- White top and black bottom. Classic office combination. This fall, try to diversify your business style with different styles of shirts. Also pay attention to the print shirt: cell, strip, floral silhouettes. When choosing pants, give preference to free or flared models.
- Casual style. If the dress code allows you to play with the office style, try wearing autumn cropped trousers in tandem with sneakers, denim shirts with tight trousers or white blouses with light-colored jeans.
- Bright accent. If you’re used to wearing standard “office” colors, it’s time to add brightness. Try this fall to play with contrast: a red blouse or bright classic trousers will perfectly complement the office style.
- Jacket Stylists advise to combine a jacket with things that are a few tones lighter or darker than it, white and black shirts look win-win. Also try mixing a jacket with jeans, pants or midi skirts this fall. As shoes, look at the shoes, ankle boots or jackboots.
- Turtleneck For cooler weather in the fall, wear a stylish turtleneck instead of a shirt and blouse. This season, pay attention to the volumetric options of light-colored turtlenecks.
- Culottes . Practical, stylish and trendy trousers for autumn – culottes. Try to combine culottes in the fall with massive shoes, boots, ankle boots or shoes with a very high and wide heel.
- Bulky white shirt. This autumn, forget about a strict and fitted white shirt. An alternative to this alongside was the oversize shirt, which is ideal for girls with any figure.
- The dress. A fitted dress with an emphasis on the waist will perfectly fit into your autumn office wardrobe. Complement this look with a stylish jacket. Ankle boots, loafers or oxfords are suitable as shoes.
- Print blouse. In the fall, pay attention to interesting patterns in blouses: geometric shapes, floral motifs, or the standard line or cage.
- Skirt with a print. This fall, look at the skirts with a pattern. The main thing is that in your image was only one accent – print.