Everything you wanted to know about hard staining
With complex staining, the hairdresser does not paint the hair entirely, but stretches the color along the length. Roots remain intact and grow, without affecting the overall appearance of the hair. The most popular techniques: shatush, balayazh, ombre. We tell you which one is better to choose!
Lightening thin strands occurs randomly in order to achieve a slight effect of sun glare on the curls.
• Looks best on curly hair with a complex cascading haircut.
• Visually increases the volume of hair, corrects previous unsuccessful coloring.
Highlighting strands not from the roots, in which the paint is distributed according to the scheme of V-shaped or W-shaped application.
• With the help of balayazh it is possible to give volume to the hairstyle, as well as to emphasize expressive features of the face and correct shortcomings.
• Suitable for hair, trimmed cascade or ladder, and for caret with graduation.
Smooth color transition from dark shade at the roots (natural hair shade) to lighter on the tips.
• When dyeing, up to ten colors of paint are used, so it is feasible only on medium and long curls.
• Looks good on straight and wavy hair.