How to make fashionable ethnic style in clothes?
Ethnic style in clothes becomes more and more popular from year to year. If earlier in the dresses, reminiscent of the traditional clothes of India, Japan, China, the stars shone, today and on the streets of the cities you can meet women dressed in accordance with the folklore direction. How to create an ethno-image using the available tools?
Do not think that fans of ethnic style should completely change the look and adhere to the traditions created by certain people. In fact, ethnic direction and modern fashion have always been a great combination.
Ethnic allows you to make positive notes even in everyday clothes. The result is an unusually cheerful image that is great for young people and older generations. Although, it was the young people who once became the creator of a new direction.
In the 60s, representatives of the hippie movement became real legislators; young people and girls who do not adhere to this philosophy became fashionable and were fascinated by clothes and accessories that were obviously borrowed from generations long gone and various nations.
можно воспринимать в качестве своеобразного протеста против общей «серости» . Currently, the style of “ethno” can be perceived as a kind of protest against the common “dullness” . The desire to stand out from the crowd extends to the style of dress. Creative vision of the world is reflected in fashion.
As a result, there was a whole direction. Today, wedding dresses and casual clothes with elements of folklore are no surprise to anyone. A variety of accessories, bags, shoes are presented in a wide range, allowing you to choose things in accordance with their interests. Of course, if a person understands how ethnic style differs from others.
с прочим стилем? How not to confuse “ethno” with other styles?
There are a number of characteristic details that allow you to say with confidence that the image was created in accordance with the requirements:
- The dress in ethnic style is an exact or stylized model of a traditional costume for a given nationality: a sari, sarafan, kimono, tunic, etc .;
- A distinctive feature of any suit is the volume, the clothes practically do not constrain movements. The graceful semi-adherent and tight-fitting silhouette of a figure are unusual for this fashion. Rather, it is light flowing fabrics, models filled with unique femininity;
- For the manufacture of wardrobe items, shoes, bags in ethnic style and other accessories exclusively natural materials are used;
- The presence of bright thematic patterns, contrasting fabrics, eye-catching combinations of color, embroidery, hand-made applications, weaving of beads, an abundance of leather straps and lacing are welcome;
- In accordance with the national characteristics of the chosen style, you can also make a tattoo, decorating not only the wardrobe, but also your own body. Ethnic style and tattoo perfectly complement each other, if fully consistent with the chosen image.
, следует внимательнее отнестись к культурным особенностям каждого народа. In order to learn more about the common directions of “ethno” , it is necessary to pay more attention to the cultural characteristics of each people.
In recent years, the ethnic fashion inherent in the Slavic peoples has begun to revive.
Although the territory of Russia is huge and there are a large number of nationalities living there, there are several stylized details common to almost every Slavic group:
- First of all, the Slavic “ethno” style can be distinguished by the presence of multi-layered “floor” skirts, wide and straight blouses decorated with embroidery, and sheepskin fur coats;
- The dresses are dominated by bright colors: white, blue, red, green. Multi-layering is a pronounced feature of the Russian national costume. If possible, blouses, sundresses, decorated with bright embroidery and beads;
- Each region was famous for its own pattern, which was invariably repeated with some changes in household items and clothing. Even the bags were decorated with appliqués, hand embroidery or beads.
Greek design extols the beauty of the perfect body.
At the same time, national costumes of the country are not without practicality:
- стиля стало платье с завышенной линией талии, длиной до пола, скрывающее недостатки силуэта. At the present time, a dress with an overestimated waistline, floor-length, hiding the flaws of the silhouette, became a sign of Greek “ethno” style. In addition, free tunics are popular;
- Shoes are lightweight sandals with straps that twist around the calf and, if possible, calves;
- One of the characteristic features of the costumes, which spread from Greece all over the world, is the asymmetry, which makes it possible to seductively open one shoulder. Also, thanks to the ancient people, refined flowing folds became fashionable.
Bijouterie becomes an additional decoration, the ethnic style without it clearly loses, especially when it comes to exotic:
- African straw skirt with low bright beads, completely covering the bare chest, looks colorful. Just walk through the streets in such a dress is problematic;
- Therefore, the “African” style is considered to be filled with a riot of bright colors: red, yellow, brown; Patterns, stylized savanna landscapes, design “safari” , light clothing that allows the body to breathe in hot summer conditions;
- Bright-ethnic outfit involves the use of cotton and linen fabrics, natural leather. Clothing is simple and high functionality.
A special place is given to accessories. Decorations in ethnic style give the image completeness. The main thing is not to mix different directions. For example, a bright bag can be combined with African style, but it will look inappropriate when choosing a sari.
Trying on even an exotic image, you should observe moderation.
Otherwise, the exotic will look ridiculous and instead of admiring approval will cause restrained chuckles.