Dresses for every day fall-winter 2018-2019
The dream of a real woman is to have many different dresses, beautiful, charming, the most fashionable and expensive ones, at the sight of which is simply breathtaking!
Of course, famous brand studios do not miss the opportunity to embody the most important fantasies of fashionistas, and every season they delight us with an abundance of luxurious unique women’s dresses.
Even for cold weather in the collection of every self-respecting designer there are at least a few delightful dresses. The new season autumn-winter 2018-2019 is good because there are no strict rules and certain boundaries.
Your dress may be warm or light; dense, transparent; long to the floor or short. The focus is on what and how to combine a stylish outfit. The most important trends that relate to fashionable dresses fall-winter 2018-2019, we consider below.
A beautiful dress emphasizes the grace and femininity of the nature of its owner. And so that in a fashionable dress was also comfortable, designers offer models, a distinctive feature of which is a comfortable cut and no extra pretentiousness.
Already not the first season one of the most feminine elements of the image is implicitly considered to be dress. It has a lot of variations, it is easy to change depending on the leading style, and the range of actual styles is hundreds of models.
This year, designers presented a lot of unusual versions of dresses, which have become, one might say, novelties.
1. Dresses patchwork technology. Dresses made from different bright shreds of fabric look somewhat unusual, but incredibly stylish.
2. Transparent dresses. This year, the designers decided to continue the fashion for bare dresses and in the cold season. So, if you want to stay in trend, you will have to take a closer look at these unusual models.
3. Mini dresses with long sleeves. In this case, what kind of dress you choose is not so important, the main thing is to choose a mini and always with a long sleeve.
4. Bando. Bondo dresses with fully bare shoulders will also receive a new breath in the coming autumn-winter season.
5. Dresses with cuts. Want to stand out from the others – choose dresses that adorn cuts that can emphasize the beauty of your graceful legs.
6. Boho dresses. If you are one of those who can not stand the tight movements tight dresses, then for you fashion designers presented a lot of options for dresses free cut or in the style of boho.
7. Dresses of retro style. Dresses with sleeves-lanterns, with a floral print, with a free-style sleeves, dresses in the form of robes and models that more closely resemble the clothes of our mothers and grandmothers, will be the most popular in the coming season.
8. Asymmetrical dresses. Incredible popularity this year received asymmetrical dresses, which will give any woman a special charm and originality.